FAQ's - Frequently asked questions- When was www.flaschenland.de (www.world-of-bottles.co.uk) founded?
Flaschenland was founded 1995.
- Where is Flaschenland located?
In the middle of Germany, in 56244 Sessenhausen (Westerwald) between Cologne and Frankfurt, approx. 5 km from the motorway A3. Please use exit "Siershahn/Hachenburg/Mogendorf" from South Germany and exit "Dierdorf/Herschbach" from North Germany.
www.flaschenland.de, www.world-of-bottles.co.uk / Alsenhecke 3 / DE 56244 Sessenhausen / Phone +49-2626-141 142 / Fax +49-2626-925 599 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Is it possible to pick up the bottles myself?
You can pick up the bottles yourself at any time - according to prior agreement by phone (+49-2626-141 142). Shipping costs will of course not apply!
- Do you provide free samples?
No. Samples will be shipped for one's own account. Please order the required bottles in our web shop. We will clear out the costs for the samples with a following order with a minimum value of 300,00 Euro.
- Do you grant special discounts for major orders?
Customers that require pallets oder single layers out of pallets will find prices in sufficient scale on our web page. Please do not hesitate to contact us for enquiries regarding major orders!
- Which shipping company do you use?
We ship our bottles with DPD.
- Which terms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment in advance and Paypal.
- How long takes delivery with DPD?
Once we receive the payment, we usually dispatch the orders between 1-2 working days. Then, DPD deliveries to GB generally take between 2-3 days.
- To which european countrys do you deliver?
We deliver to all european countries.
- What costs delivery within Germany and abroad?
The delivery costs depend on weight of the package(s) and desination. The current weight of your oder is displayed at any time during ordering process at the shopping cart. On the next stage of ordering you can chose the destination of delivery within Europe and the delivery costs will be adjusted automatically.
- Do you deliver to Switzerland?
NOTE: Delivery is now also possible to Switzerland!
- Our company is located in an european neighbouring country - do you offer net delivery?
Yes, please provide your value added tax identification number via email. We will check the number and after positive result affect net delivery.
- Do you have a minimum order value?
- Do you provide a printed catalogue of the range of products of flaschenland.de?
Our range of products expands permanently and there is no medium that offers better topicality than the internet. This is where you can find the latest entries. A catalogue would be out of date too fast.
- what do the stated prices in your web shop include?
Our prices always include the stated bottle with fitting closure as well as the value added tax. Furthermore, delivery costs have to be added.
- Do you grant special discounts?
We do not differentiate between retailers and private clients but between customers that require small amounts and customers that require major amounts. This is why our discounts depend
on the volume of the order. We think this system is quite fair.
- Do you deliver to private and business clients?
Yes! We are looking forward to any order!
- How many different glass bottles do you have on stock?
Currently we have approximately 300 different glass bottles on stock.
- What accessories for your bottles do you offer?
In addition to the bottles we offer a wide range of glasses, presents, closures, shrink foils, Parafilm, approx. 40 different spouts and dosages, bottle bags and cases as well as metal
labels and adhesive labels.